Tuesday, July 5, 2011

el camino de muerte

pan, pollo, y perros.

bread, chicken, and dogs.

these words define bolivia.

here is a blog post by a girl in my NGO site group:
(her name is danielle, and she documented our walk to work, and you can see my chubby cheeks from all the pan i´ve been eating :D)

click to watch the video

finalizing our project idea today...woot woot!
happy belated fourth of july!

<3,
ak

1 comment:

  1. God is Goooood!!! He has been with you and always will!!! :]
    such amazing things he does~
    Praying for you Ashley!!!!
    man... missing you lots! So glad to see your face through them pictures and even a glimpse in that video! BAHAHA
    Stay Strong! Saw your mom a few days ago xD... I was presenting a skit for early morning prayer... HAHAHAHAHA we are all praying for you and we love youu~
    been reading ruth again.. reminded me of youu~ but of course you're Mary Magdeline HAHAHA
    I'm so proud of you for sleeping w/o the lights!!! ;]
    LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3

    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8)

    I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign LORD, and you became mine (Ezekiel 16:8)

    -totorooo

    ReplyDelete